Ayala Museum, Manila Symphony Orchestra, and Avida,
in partnership with Embassy of the Republic of Singapore, Manila and Academy of Pastry and Bakery Arts Philippines, present
THE RUSH HOUR CONCERTS
Vive La MSO!
Featuring the Manila Symphony Orchestra
with Marlon Chen, guest conductor
and Jun Hong Loh, violinist
August 4, 2016 | 6:30 PM
Ayala Museum Ground Floor Lobby
As we enter the second half of the Rush Hour Concerts, Vive La MSO! features a French-themed program, including a maiden performance of Maurice Ravel's Mother Goose Suite, a symphony of five movements written originally for four (tiny) hands on the piano! Each of the five movements is a short story known at the time of the composition, with playful instrumentation, especially in the orchestral version written by Ravel himself for the ballet.
This concert also specially features special guests: Paris-based Marlon Chen is considered one of the most versatile and dynamic conductors of his generation, equally at home conducting opera, ballet, and the symphonic repertoire. Our guest violinist, Singaporean Jun Hong Loh, graduated with a Masters of Music from the Juilliard School, under the tutelage of Prof. Glenn Dicterow, Joseph Lin and Sylvia Rosenberg. He has won numerous awards for violin performance in Singapore and abroad. Their performance at Ayala Museum for Vive La MSO! is made possible with the support of the Embassy of the Republic of Singapore, Manila.
A sweet pre-concert treat awaits guests arriving at the museum two and a half hours before the concert proper. At 4PM, there will be a special sugar and chocolate display and live demonstration by the chefs of the Academy of Pastry and Bakery Arts Philippines. The Academy was established by France’s legendary pastry master chef Jean-Francois Arnaud, who is a recipient of the Meilleur Ouvier de France (MOF) 2000, a title tantamount to the rank of the best craftsman of France.
P 700 Regular
P 560 Discounted Rate*
P 500 Senior Citizens
P 300 Students
* Prices when bought at the Ayala Museum ticket counter. Tickets are also available at TicketWorld and TicketWorld.com.ph. Online service fees and additional charges may apply.
** Discounted rate applies to Ayala Museum Members, MSO Subscribers Ayala Rewards Circle, and AGC employees. Please see instructions below on how to avail of discounts.
Terms and Conditions for purchasing tickets:
- Tickets are now available for sale at the Ayala Museum, Makati Avenue corner De La Rosa Street, Greenbelt Park, Makati, open from Tuesday-Sunday, 9 AM to 6 PM. They can also be purchased from TicketWorld outlets or at www.ticketworld.com.ph.
- HOW TO AVAIL OF DISCOUNTS FOR AYALA MUSEUM MEMBERS/MSO SUBSCRIBERS/ARC/AGC EMPLOYEES:
- Ayala Museum Ticket Counter: present your membership card or AGC employee ID to the attending cashier.
- TicketWorld outlets: present your membership card or AGC employee ID and the PROMO CODE sent to you via Membership/ARC/AGC channels.
- www.ticketworld.com.ph: Enter the PROMO CODE sent to you via Membership/ARC/AGC channels in the designated box found at the top left of the event page before purchasing.
- Senior citizens and students are likewise requested to present valid IDs upon purchase to avail of discounts.
- Cash payment is preferred when purchasing at Ayala Museum.
- Limited seats available. In the event the maximum seating capacity is already reached, succeeding buyers will be duly informed of standing room only status and can purchase tickets at the minimum price (P 300).
- It is best to call 759 82 88 local 31 or 35 to get the latest update on the availability of tickets.
During concert date
- Counter for unclaimed and/or unsold tickets (if any) will open on August 4, 2016 at 5:30 pm.
- This concert is FREE SEATING. In case of standing room only (SRO) status, SRO ticket holders are limited to a designated area in the concert venue.
- All tickets sold for the August 4, 2016 concert is valid only during said date.
For inquiries and reservations:
CALL: 759 82 88 local 31