Ayala Museum, Manila Symphony Orchestra, and Avida
THE RUSH HOUR CONCERTS
Classics versus Rock
Featuring the Manila Symphony Orchestra
with Prof. Arturo Molina, conductor
and special guests: Carlo Antonio Juan, classical guitar and Kakoy Legaspi, guitar and musical arrangement
September 22, 2016 | 6:30 PM
Ayala Museum Ground Floor Lobby
You don't want to miss this one!
Classics vs Rock is on its second year, and we have a new line-up of throwback symphonies by Mozart, Beethoven and Vivaldi going up against the Kings, the Queens, and loyal servants of pop and rock.
This presentation also features not just one, but two guest guitarists, Carlo Antonio Juan, who teaches classical guitar at the Manila Symphony Orchestra Music Academy, and Kakoy Legaspi, who is one of the most sought-after guitarists in the band scene today. Legaspi will debut his musical arrangement talents with the MSO.
P 700 Regular
P 560 Discounted Rate
P 500 Senior Citizens
P 300 Students
* Prices when bought at the Ayala Museum ticket counter. Tickets are also available at TicketWorld and TicketWorld.com.ph. Online service fees and additional charges may apply.
** Discounted rate applies to Ayala Museum Members, Ayala Group Employees, Ayala Rewards Circle and MSO subscribers. Please see instructions below on how to avail of discounts.
Terms and Conditions for purchasing tickets:
- Tickets are now available for sale at the Ayala Museum, Makati Avenue corner De La Rosa Street, Greenbelt Park, Makati, open from Tuesday-Sunday, 9 AM to 6 PM. They can also be purchased from TicketWorld outlets or at www.ticketworld.com.ph.
- HOW TO AVAIL OF DISCOUNTS FOR AYALA MUSEUM MEMBERS/AGC/ARC:
- Ayala Museum Ticket Counter: present your membership card to the attending cashier.
- TicketWorld outlets: present your membership card and the PROMO CODE sent to you via Membership channels.
- www.ticketworld.com.ph: Enter the PROMO CODE sent to you via Membership channels in the designated box found at the top left of the event page before purchasing.
- Senior citizens and students are likewise requested to present valid IDs upon purchase to avail of discounts.
- Cash payment is preferred when purchasing at Ayala Museum.
- Limited seats available. In the event the maximum seating capacity is already reached, succeeding buyers will be duly informed of standing room only status and can purchase tickets at the minimum price (P300).
- It is best to call 759 82 88 local 31 or 35 to get the latest update on the availability of tickets.
During concert date
- for unclaimed and/or unsold tickets (if any) will open on September 22, 2016 at 5:30 pm.
- This concert is FREE SEATING. In case of standing room only (SRO) status, SRO ticket holders are limited to a designated area in the concert venue.
- All tickets sold for the September 22, 2016 concert is valid only during said date.
For inquiries and reservations:
CALL: 759 82 88 local 31